MuscleRelax Pro Review: It’s safe to say most of us are not big fans of pain. Nevertheless, it is one of the body’s most important communication tools. Imagine, for instance, what would happen if you felt nothing when you put your hand on a hot stove. Pain is one way the body tells you something’s wrong and needs attention.
But pain — whether it comes from a bee sting, after a strenuous work, a long-term illness or maybe after you visited gymnastics — is also an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience. It has multiple causes, and people respond to it in multiple and individual ways. The pain that you push your way through might be incapacitating to someone else.
Even though the experience of pain varies from one person to the next, it is possible to categorize the different types of pains. Soreness and achiness in the muscles that can range from mild to severe.
Muscle aches (myalgia) are extremely common. Almost everyone has experienced discomfort in their muscles at some point. Because there’s muscle tissue in nearly all parts of the body, this type of pain can be felt practically anywhere.
However, there’s no single cause for muscle aches and pains. For instance, Everyone from professionalathletes to recreational gym-goers, will agree with me that gymnastics is a difficult and demanding sport for both men and women. Gymnastics injuries most frequently include muscle soreness,muscle strains and sprains.
One of the main reasons for the high number of gymnastics injuries may the increase in advanced stunts and higher levels of competition in recent years. Today’s gymnastics stunts include increasingly technical acrobatic and gymnastic moves with a much higher degree of risk and difficulty than in years past.
Gymnasts routinely hurl themselves through the air performing back-flips, twists and tumbles and new, cutting-edge stunts. These moves require precision, timing and hours of practice with a skilled coach
Interestingly, muscle strain, muscle soreness, aches or sprains do not limit to only people that visit gym. Your job description, regular rigorous exercise or some other tedious activities could as well predispose you to having any of this muscle pains. It’s now a common trend among so many people, no wonder if you visit the hospital or physiotherapy clinic you will see a lot of persons complaining of one issue that’s related to muscle or the other.
In order to get a proper understanding of this article “MuscleRelax Pro Review” it’s necessary to get a brief overview of muscle soreness, it’s causes, possible ways to avoid it which will go a long way to helping us know how MuscleRelax Pro help us effectively recover in case we find ourselves with any issues.
What is MuscleRelax Pro?
MuscleRelax Pro is an exclusively designed gun-shaped device that uses a rapidly-repeating head to deliver concentrated relief to a dedicated portion of your body. MuscleRelax Pro specifically, has a nice weight to it that feels good and comfortable in your hand.
A Musclerelax pro is a handheld device that applies pulses of concentrated pressure deep into your muscle tissue. This form of deep-tissue massage can work knots and tension out of the muscles while improving blood flow and quickly Ienhancing range of motion. When used properly, a percussion massager can shorten your recovery time while relieving some of the pain, tension and soreness that comes naturally from intense martial arts workouts.
It has different head attachments. A ball, a flat-head, a spear pointed head, and a U-shaped head attachment. These attachments are all very easy to interchange. When first using an attachment, simply push the attachment opening allotted for the different heads. If you want to change from the flat-head to the spear attachment, simply pull out the flat head and push the spearhead in. This process is super easy and convenient.
MuscleRelax Pro is also impressively quiet when in active use , it’s Quiet effortless proprietary technology allows you to use it without causing too much of a noisy disturbance. And increase over six hours of use off of a single charge, you can keep the relief going for quite a while.
Specifications Of This Awesome Product
- Weight = 2.5 pounds
- Dimensions = 9.34 inches x 6.34 inches x 2.5 inches
- 4 operating speeds
- 1600 percussions per minute
- 2000 percussions per minute
- 2400 percussions per minute
- 2800 percussions per minute
- Built-in pressure sensor
- Strong stall force
- 1 Lithium-ion battery with a 2200mAh battery capacity
- Charge 110-240V 50/60Hz – 5A 24VDC-1A
MuscleRelax Pro Features
- Long Battery Life – The battery used for the MuscleRelax Pro is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery of 22200mAh. The specific battery for the MuscleRelax Pro allows a person up to a stated six hours of use which in our experience seems pretty close.
- Easy to operate and Portable – This gadget is equipped with a button at the bottom of the handle to prevent accidental touches and can control all operations for a comfortable design experience. This device is also relatively light weighing in at 2.5 pounds. It’s light enough to work on yourself with one hand, but substantial enough that you don’t feel like you’re able to push against it with much force.
- Different Gears – MuscleRelax Pro has four different Gears with different functions. 1st gear moves at 1600 rpm and it’s basically for Muscle arousal. 2nd gear moves at 2000 rpm and it’s basically for muscle relaxation. 3rd gear moves at 2400 rpm and it’s basically for break down of lactic acid whereas the 4th gear moves at 2800 rpm and it’s for deep massage.
- Sound-Proof – While this MuscleRelax Pro boasts a powerful 90W motor, it is still able to operate with minimal noise. Even when the device is on it’s highest speed setting, a conversation can be had. Between it’s lowest speed setting and it’s highest speed setting, the noise it creates ranges between 50-65 Decibels.
- Four Replaceable massager Heads – MuscleRelax Pro come with four different detachable heads for different purposes. For instance, the flat head is mainly for back, waist and large muscle groups. The cylindrical head is basically for deep tissues such as meridians,joins and acupoints. The U-head is for neck, spine and Achilles tendon. Lastly the ball head is for large muscle groups such as thigh, waist, carf and hip which can release soft tissues sensitive muscle groups.
MuscleRelax Pro Benefits
The Musclerelax pro, just like all percussion massage devices and massage guns, has a variety of possible benefits.
- Free Movement – With a consistent use of massage guns, the joints will be more flexible and less prone to strains and sprains. Massage guns work on the muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and joints, all of which work together to aid mobility. The relaxed muscles and fascial tissue and improved blood circulation work together to improve flexibility and range of motion of the body. Improved range of motion would then result in added advantages like enhancing athletic performance and improved stimulation of the body’s natural lubricants to help keep thebody flexible.
- Fitness keeping – MuscleRelax pro are taking the fitness gadget world by storm. These percussive therapy devices target sore muscles with rapid-fire pulses, aiming to provide the benefits of massage therapy from the comfort of your home.
- Easy Flow Of Blood – Many massage gun users swear by the gadget’s ability to help relax muscles, boost post-workout muscle recovery, and prevent delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMs) by increasing blood flow to the soft tissues and reducing lactic acid buildup.
- Serves As Therapy – While researchers have yet to confirm the efficacy of massage guns specifically, studies do support the therapeutic capabilities of vibration therapy and massage, both of which are part of percussive therapy.
- Enhanced Rehabilitation – One of the most effective forms of injury rehabilitation therapy is Massage, as it not only speeds up the recovery process but also prevents re-occurring of injury. Massage guns work as an addition to the standard injury rehabilitation process and encourage healing and recovery of atrophied muscles due to trauma or disease. By improving blood and fluid circulation into the muscles and fascial tissues, it helps the injured areas to become more flexible and quickens healing process.
- Tissues Repair – Massage guns can be used for sports injuries as well as for post-surgery scar tissues. Scar tissue is made up of collagen fibers that help with the repair of damaged fibers in the body. However, the elasticity of the tissues does not measure up with the natural muscle tissues of the body. Massage guns provide deep tissue massage, which will help break down these scar tissues, thereby relieving pain and loosening restriction.
- Lactic Acid Release – Using a massage gun on sore muscles will help you release accumulation of lactic acid. Lactic acid forms when the oxygen levels in the body are low and the body begins to compensate for it by converting newly formed lactate into energy. This often happens during intense weight lifting exercise and the lactic acid tends to build up in the bloodstream faster than it can burn off. This could make you feel exhausted, nauseated and have cramp feelings in your muscles. A massage gun can reverse this, as it helps the release of lactic acid and other toxins from the muscles to surrounding tissues. This will help reduce the risk of muscle soreness that often comes after a prolonged
How does MuscleRelax Pro work?
There are simple ways this gadget can be used,with the simple steps even a novice on how to make use of Musclerelax Pro will be able to utilize the product.
- Turn on the without putting it on your body. That way, you are going to have better control handling it.
- Now, gently rest the MuscleRelax Pro on your body. While doing that, don’t add any pressure. Just let it stay on the surface of your skin or affected area.
- Effortlessly massage the gun along the muscle. Move the device slowly.
- If you hit a knot or an area of tension, let the musclerelax pro rest on that spot — without adding additional pressure — for a few moments before moving on.
- While doing this, don’t forget to inhale and exhale. It will help keep you relaxed.
How does the MuscleRelax Pro feel on your Back?
Rather than just reviewing the power of the MuscleRelax Pro to you, we’ve also included the descriptions below as an overview for different body areas.
- Back: The MuscleRelax Pro is lighter than the past model, so it makes it considerably simpler to treat your snares without suffering a lot of shoulder weariness, if any whatsoever. Obviously, the back is one territory where an accomplice is particularly valuable, yet you can even now take care of business because of the customizable shaft and lighter weight. Generally speaking the MuscleRelax Pro will immediately extricate your upper back muscles and repress the most noticeably terrible bunches effortlessly.
- Star Tip: utilize the cone connection for the hardest bunches.
- Legs: If you have sore legs or helpless course, the MuscleRelax Pro is a gift from heaven. Also, self-treatment is a breeze. You can invigorate your calves and feet rapidly, or delve profound into your quads, hamstrings and glutes for a total rebuilding.
- Master Tip: Start with the round ball for your leg zones, yet trade out to the thumb connection for treating further bunches. Attempt the SUPERSOFT connection for your shins.
- Front Shoulders, Forearms: The SUPERSOFT connection is a gamechanger on your more slender muscle gatherings, and as such it works incredible on the lower arms and front deltoids. I additionally appreciated utilizing the dampner and wedge connection on these regions.
- Temples, Headaches, Nape of neck Never before would I suggest utilizing a handheld massager on your sanctuaries, yet the SUPERSOFT connection makes this conceivable, and utilizing it gives moment alleviation from strain cerebral pains or headaches. This arrangement is an absolute necessity go after any individual who manages those sorts of indications routinely!
Accessory Options of the MuscleRelax Pro
The MuscleRelax Pro highlights the brand name hard case that makes it too advantageous and safe to ship your MuscleRelax Pro anyplace you go.
Moreover, the MuscleRelax Pro accompanies two batteries (more on that underneath in the Battery Power area), an independent charger and six connection heads. The connection heads incorporate a standard ball, the previously mentioned SUPERSOFT, a cone, a thumb, a dampner and a wedge.
As I referenced before in this audit, the SUPERSOFT is an immense development in the classification of handheld massagers, as it permits you to try and treat even your sanctuaries and up and down the upper neck and head regions. The SUPERSOFT is something you need to understanding to completely appreciate.
- SUPERSOFT: An astonishing advancement that permits you to treat pressure migraines, the ideal method to rub your sanctuaries and the scruff of your neck.
- Standard littler round ball: This gives incredible all around treatment.
- Cone and Thumb tips: The nearest thing to a back rub specialist’s thumb! These are the ideal apparatuses to utilize when attempting to repress the most excruciating of bunches.
- Dampner and Wedge tips: Perfect for treating less created muscle gatherings and for more modest body types. Ideal for bringing down the power of the back rub.
Pros and Cons of Muscle Relaxer
- Easy to use
- It’s lightweight and portable.
- Affordable price tag
- Long battery life
- Less noise when functional
- Multiple speed options to suit your need
- It can only be bought online, though it’s not a problem because most people already buy different stuffs online.
Who needs MuscleRelax pro?
MuscleRelax Pro is needed especially if you’re an athlete and they may be helpful to have around if you like to push yourself to achieve new fitness goals. For instance, they can help warm up your muscles before an early morning race or keep them from tightening up after you’re done with exercise.
When you’re working hard toward athletic performance goals, it’s natural for your muscles to experience soreness. This pain might affect your training or even cause you to take unplanned days off. While it’s important to rest your muscles, you can also find relief by using a Musclerelax Pro to loosen up and get the blood flowing to your problem areas.
A Musclerelax pro works by pounding your muscles at a rate of up to 4,000 times per minute. The depth of the stroke (called a percussion) and the amount of force determines how powerful the musclerelax pro feels. More muscular people who like a hard massage should look for a Musclerelax Pro with a higher stroke rate, more percussion per minute, and more force. If you’re more sensitive, then a lighter-duty massager should get the job done.
So Musclerelax Pro uses vibrations and percussion to loosen you up. That is to say that it has a desired quality and effectiveness of which a buyer should consider.
What do I expect from MuscleRelax Pro Package
The Musclerelaxer pro comes with the following items out of the box:
- Musclerelaxer pro percussion massager
- 24V, 2200mAh lithium-ion battery (removable and rechargeable)
- Wall charging cord
- 4 attachment heads
Price Of Muscle Relax Pro
The product pricing section also indicates that consumers can purchase a three-year warranty for $9.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it vibrate or pulsate like a hitting action?
The action could best be described as starting as light tapping to forceful tapping. I have it set just above midlevel and find that level to be comfortable and effective.Who should use the MuscleRelax Pro?
It’s basically for everyone, but serious lifters and fitness enthusiasts that have the budget for additional recovery tools could benefit with the Hypervolt Plus. Also, trainers and gyms can benefit with the Hypervolt Plus for client use.How does this compare to the pressure of an elbow dug into your spine by a 180 LB man?
Best item I have ever bought for sore muscles.I recommend it.Are massage guns worth buying?
Having a massage gun by your side can be really helpful, if you workout often. A massage gun is basically DIY deep tissue massage, that loosens your muscles, relieving you of stiff painful muscle formation. It is worth the moneyHow effective is the MuscleRelaxPro Massage device for frozen shoulders or leg muscle soreness?
Users at the moment have generally favourable reviews about this massage device. The adjustable heads it comes with make muscle reach possible. Things as basic as a massage might be what you need to free yourself from that stress.Does the MuscleRelax Pro have a warranty?
Yes. The Hypervolt Plus comes with a one year limited warranty that protects user’s from product defects and workmanship errors.
MuscleRelax Pro is the original creator and longtime standard for percussion massage guns. Thanks to their ingenuity as a brand and company, they created a solution that has helped millions of people receive professional level massage treatment when needed.
Their remarkably popular device has created a category of copycats within the handheld fitness massager category, but as a credit to their continued innovation and unmatched vision, MuscleRelax Pro remains the number one device with the introduction of the MuscleRelax Pro.